April 19, 2013

Time to Party: POSH PARTY INVITE

The Daileigh: DC Poshmark Party

I will be co-hosting along with Poshmark and a few other DC based bloggers their Bold & Beautiful Posh Party next Thursday, April 25!

What is Poshmark? A community for fashion lovers alike that are able to sell and buy clothes with a few simple clicks on the Poshmark app.  An iPhone, iPad or iPod is required in order to download this app.  If you do not have either, you can browse and shop at www.poshmark.com.

I will be selling some of my personal items from my very own closet, it'll be tough to part ways with them but it will be happening! Follow along here to see what I post.

If you are in the DMV area I would love to meet you! And for you to join us for a night of fun, cocktails and of course shopping!

If you are not local you can still shop along with us as we will be live streaming straight from the Poshmark app.

Mark your calendars! I look forward to meeting you or shopping with you virtually!

4 comments:

  1. So excited!! Going to be so fun and I can't wait to meet you!

    xoxo,
    Amanda
    www.poshmark.com/closet/fashionableeme

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hoo go Ashleigh!

    Sorry cant be in attendance though... I am not any of your sizes lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngratulations! I live in London so that's too far, unfortunately! :)

    xo,
    Sabina

    Come visit Sabina Supernova!
    Join my circle lens GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete