March 19, 2014

Pink & Mint

mint-coat
tassel-necklace
steve-madden-keyshia-cole
old-navy-rock-star-jeans
mint-outfit-ideas
old-navy-coat
pink-pumps
mint
Old Navy coat (old, alternative) | F21 top | Old Navy jeans | NobleHouseDesigns necklace c/o | SM x KC shoes (available in black) | Lulu*s bag c/o | Ray ban sunglasses | MAC 'Girl About Town' lipstick

Mixture of pastel and brights in hopes the warm weather will come back and stay this time.   With Spring just a few days away, we got hit with yet more snow, sigh.. and possibly another storm next week.  Over it.


13 comments:

  1. I love the color combination! U look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look just makes me HAPPY! What a fresh take on the white tee and jeans:)

    http://www.mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. bright colors look great on you!
    I'm new to blogging & hoping to make friends! I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look at my blog! www.roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful color combo! your looks are always so flawless!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra
    PS Be sure to enter my giveaway to win a tee or tank from By Luciana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! This is one of my favorite color combos. I hope your pastel outfit brings warm weather to you.

    Felicia,
    lotussaturday.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greta color matching. Love the necklace!

    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the pink and mint combo! Fab!
    Vakwetu Style Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect! as always! xo
    www.lisaalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog off a pin on pinterest! LOVE your style! And this is my favorite so far. I love mint and hot pink and the two together are SMASHING! :)

    Mimi
    http://thisdomesticateddiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shoe game is TIGHT!!! Want them all :(. Lovely combo!
    www.eclecticstyle.me

    ReplyDelete