May 6, 2014

M U S T A R D

mustard-pencil-skirt
crop-top
lunch-bag-clutch
collared-crop-top
black-aviator-sunglasses
mustard-skirt
Photography credit: Surpass Visuals

ASOS top | Windsor Store skirt c/o | Zara bag (alternative) | F21 sunglasses (alternative) | Lauren Marinis shoes c/o (alternative)

As much as I love my neutrals, I love my colors just as much.

I know a lot struggle with incorporating colors into their wardrobe or are unsure of how to pull off brights, which is why I am covering the how to's during my 5 week online course.

Hear what some participants are saying when it comes to my lesson on how to pull off colors/complementary colors:

"I have a better understanding of what colors complement which and no longer steer towards safe colors only"
"My colleagues have already started saying to me, "I like those colors together""
"I feel more comfortable mixing colors"

________________________________________________

The Daileigh 5 week online course is back June 8th!

More details here

seminars@thedaileigh.com

--
styling/personal shopping services here|

________________________________________________




13 comments:

  1. Love this look, the white top is everything. Nice simple look and mix of colours. I love your outfits but I always wonder where you wear some of them to.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so cute.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look, and I thought my yellow look was awesome wp.me/p1bkR8-6x
    http://theposhintng.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your style is impeccable!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt! you're very pretty with it! a kiss

    http://yluegoestacris.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit and beautiful pics!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. You look amazing- I love the color of the skirt!

    www.verasawicki.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing outfit !! <3 You look so beautiful :)

    xoxo

    lemondemonamour.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. really pretty..i love the mustard and white.. please visit my blog www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with this skirt and heels omg the look is soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome skirt and i love how you styled them...very edgy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This crop blouse it perfect! gorg as always

    www.effortlesscompostion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your shoes are everything!
    love the color!

    :)
    vanessa
    grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete