June 20, 2014

G R I D PRINT

Photo credits: Surpass Visuals

French Connection dress c/o | Guess shoes | East Urban necklaces c/o | zeroUV sunglasses c/o

I chose to layer 2 necklaces to add an element of surprise to a simple black and white look. Speaking of simple, these link necklaces if you have not already noticed have been my go to style, simple yet make a statement.  I am in the process of adding all colors to my collection.

Have a great weekend!

-- 
upcoming events:

Building A Wardrobe online workshop
more details can be foundhere.

--

17 comments:

  1. Love the print of this dress! It fits like it was made for you!

    Love&Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a really cute dress!

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning..I am yet to add another piece of grid print in my wardrobe.
    www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks amazing on you! It's so simple but so cute!!

    XoXo Shea L. ☞ ☞ ☞ kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! The dress looks amazing and combination with the heels is perfect. Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely feeling the combo of the grid and pastel necklaces. Nice look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this paire of shoes is phenomenal . I want the same !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing. Beautiful dress. I would like to invite you to my blog, come to visit it when you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sleek look. Well done. :D Looking forward to more.

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you put those pastel necklaces w/the black & white grid dress. Holy chic!
    xx, Jasmine
    materiella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. At first, i couldn't tell if it was a dress or a skirt and top. Love the cut, love the grid. It's beautiful and i love how you added the colored necklaces.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lookin' fab as usual my dear!

    http://thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Extremely gorgeous....
    xoxo
    http://www.jennifashtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete