June 11, 2014

SHORTS S U I T

printed-shorts-suit
white-draw-string-bag
shorts-suit
printed-shorts-and-blazer
river-island-barely-there-sandals
black-crop-top
printed-suit
Photo credit: Surpass Visuals

Missguided blazer, top, shorts and bag c/o | River Island shoes | Ray ban sunglasses

I have teamed up with Missguided to show you how to take a garment from day to night, which is what I constantly refer to when it comes to maximizing your wardrobe (topic covered during my 5 week online seminar), being able to restyle your garments and transition them from day to night or different occasions.  

I chose a crop top (of course!) paired with a printed shorts suit and heels for my day look, casual for me is still wearing heels.  I kept the color palette simple with minimal accessorizing.  Stay tuned for how I carry this crop top to night..

--
stay up to date with upcoming events:

Styling services, here

Upcoming seminars, here
--





8 comments:

  1. I have never had such a suit and now I can see I should. You look great in this nice combination. And I like the heels too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great short suit!
    Perfect color and I love that print!
    -Adrienne. xo

    Check out my latest giveaway!!
    Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! the pastel color is just perfect! check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you'd like. :)

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful with the right amount of sexy. I love a shorts suit. www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely


    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blazer and your legs are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are my style icon through and through

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this

    www.dollhouselavish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete